Sunday, August 29, 2010

Hear What Our Customers Have to Say About RemodelerPro


We keep telling you how great RemodelerPro is, but maybe it is time that you heard it from a few of our previous customers.

"RemodelerPro has completely changed the way I do business! I am from Canada and we have a much longer winter and a short and frantic building season. Their scheduling software has made managing multiple projects and tight deadlines during the hectic summer months easy and efficient. All I need to do is glance at my scheduling calendar and I can see the status of every job. I am more organized now, and can take on more work. I have increased my income by 23%-- RemodelerPro pays for itself (and then some)."

"This is my first website and I can’t believe how easy it was to set up. Within a couple of hours, I was online with a professional looking site. I uploaded photos of some of my past jobs and information about my remodeling services. Now, new clients can learn about my services 24-7."

"Using RemodelerPro has tripled the number of referrals I was getting before I switched to this system. My clients love being able to send photos of their project to their friends and family, paying for services online, and tracking the progress of their remodel with the calendar. They feel secure and confident in my work thanks to RemodelerPro."

"I love having my own online store! I checked out a lot of different software programs before going with RemodelerPro, and no other program offers anything like this. Not only can I manage every aspect of every project, but I have been able to increase my sales and margin by selling plumbing and lighting fixtures directly to my clients. Now, I am looking into adding tile and granite. By using RemodelerPro, I am making extra money on sales that would have gone to someone else."
All of these delighted clients can't be wrong. Impress your customers and increase your profits by getting started with RemodelerPro today!

No comments:

Post a Comment